- Full Name:
The human presence plays an important role for me, rather than sensual electric devices. Dance and cooking are my favorite activities.
My Homepage My resume My portfolio My public wall RSS
Dance: I give spaces to emptiness in order to stress fullness. I confront my dance with distance and no-distance, time, with destroyed, used and forgotten objects and with gender. I examine the meanings of suffer, surviving and existence. My dance and art are inspired by Maya M. Carroll, Emmanuel Grivet, Lilo Stahl and Rosalind Crisp.
Cooking: I like to do everything by my own, may it be pasta, kimchi or Bärlauchpesto, and to avoid producing waste.
- Mother tongue: Korean
- I master the language English
- I'm learning German
- Contact information and Social Networks:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail, zot, activitypub, diaspora, oStatus)
- I worked as a dancer and artist specialized for improvisation at the Asia Improvisation Art Exchange in South Korea and with the DAGADA Dance Company. Currently I am working with The Instrument (Maya M. Carroll and Roy Carroll) in Freiburg, Germany. Since 2019 I am teaching improvisation dance at the studio la bonne heure in Basel.
- I trained korean swordsmanship (Haidong Gumdo) from 2001 to 2007 in South Korea. After that, I obtained my bachelor degree in photography and visual arts at the Sangmyung Univ. (2012-2013). I studied improvisation dance at the TIP Schule für Tanz, Improvisation und Performance in Freiburg (2016-2018).