- Full Name:
- Dance and cooking are my favorite activities.
I confront my dance with distance and no-distance, time, with destroyed, used and forgotten objects and with gender. I examine the meanings of suffer, surviving and existence. My dance and art are inspired by Maya M. Carroll, Emmanuel Grivet, Lilo Stahl and Rosalind Crisp.
I like to do everything by my own, may it be pasta, kimchi or Bärlauchpesto, and to avoid producing waste.
Mother tongue: Korean
I master the language English
I'm learning German
- Contact information and Social Networks:
- email@example.com (e-mail, zot, activitypub, diaspora, oStatus)
- I worked as a dancer and artist specialized for improvisation at the Asia Improvisation Art Exchange in South Korea and with the DAGADA Dance Company. Since 2019 I am teaching improvisation dance at the studio la bonne heure in Basel.
- I trained korean swordsmanship (Haidong Gumdo) from 2001 to 2007 in South Korea. After that, I obtained my bachelor degree in photography and visual arts at the Sangmyung Univ. (2012-2013). I studied improvisation dance at the TIP Schule für Tanz, Improvisation und Performance in Freiburg (2016-2018).